Safe-Dry® is the first-choice for Huntersville homeowners looking for professional carpet cleaning companies in North Carolina. We specialize in all-natural, chemical-free carpet cleaning, that gets the job done effectively AND is also safe for the environment.
Our soap- and detergent-free cleaning service is incredibly effective at removing stuck-on stains, lingering household smells, and harmful pathogens once and for all. The Safe-Dry® cleaning method is dry within an hour of cleaning, which means that your family has more time to enjoy the comforts of your home instead of waiting days for your carpets to dry.
By scheduling a carpet cleaning online with Safe-Dry®, one of our experienced carpet cleaning professionals will arrive at your doorstep to offer a customized estimate, based on your unique needs, free of charge.
Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Huntersville, NC(704) 727-6473
8:00 am - 06:00 pm - Mon- Fri
8:00 am - 06:00 pm - Sat
Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Huntersville, NC
When your home needs its carpets, rugs, and upholstery reliably cleaned, Safe-Dry® is the right choice for homes of any size, big and small. Affordable carpet cleaning, never any hidden charges – that’s the Safe-Dry® difference!
Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Services in Huntersville
Safe-Dry® of Huntersville NC has provided professional carpet cleaning service to families in the Huntersville area and throughout North Carolina for over 30 years (and counting). Our Huntersville-based team uses only the best equipment, time-tested processes, and safest products, to meet your family’s needs & make your home like new again!
Our cleaning services in Huntersville include:
- Innovative Dry Cleaning Process
- Exceptional Pet Odor Removal
- Professional & Friendly Technicians
- Specialized Upholstery Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Tough Stain Removal
- Safe and Effective Antibacterial Sanitization
- Dry Time within 1-Hour
- Exact Appointment Times, No Waiting
- And more
We value every one of our Huntersville, NC customers, so providing the best customer service is our top-priority at Safe-Dry®. We believe that your time is priceless, so we provide same-day service and exact-time appointments, performed by the most efficient team of certified carpet cleaning technicians in North Carolina – never any wait times! We can handle any size home – from single rooms to entire home’s, we bring that down-home hospitality to accommodate your every need.
Address: 13153 Heath Grove Drive Huntersville, NC 28078
Carpet Cleaning Services in Huntersville, NC
All-Natural Carpet Cleaning in Huntersville, NC
We believe in providing extraordinary carpet cleaning services that minimizes any impact on the environment. As part of our commitment to the health of our Huntersville customers and the sustainability of our shared environment, the Safe-Dry® method has been specifically-designed for long-lasting clean for your carpets, rugs, and upholstery.
Our all-natural carpet cleaning method known as “The Safe-Dry® Method” leaves your carpets looking and feeling fresh without the use of caustic detergents or excessive moisture. This leaves a distinct clean that other carpet cleaning companies fall short of providing.
We also believe in minimal interruption to your daily activities by providing a dry time of one hour, once our team of experts have finished the cleaning service.
Our quality-trained cleaning techs are always at your service to deliver on-time results and clean to your satisfaction. We always ensure that we get the job done on your schedule without overbooking or needless delays.
We’re also available for recurring carpet cleaning services that fit your schedule, so you never miss an appointment and keep your home the cleanest it can be year-round.
Professional Oriental Rug Cleaning and Area Rug Cleaning
The rugs in your home serve an aesthetic and functional purpose in your Huntersville home, but what happens when they start to look ragged, lifeless, and soiled? Depending on the amount of foot traffic in your home, experts recommend having your rugs cleaned yearly to keep them looking their best. Are your area rugs and Oriental rugs in the best possible condition they can be?
Safe-Dry® provides professional rug cleaning in Huntersville NC to remove accumulated dirt and debris from your rugs, restoring their beauty while minimizing any possible damage that can occur during the restoration process.
Every rug we clean is handled with meticulous care to ensure that your rug stays in great shape. It doesn’t matter if your rug is handmade or machine-made, new or antique – each rug cleaning we perform is specifically selected for each rug based on the rug’s weave, fibers, age, dyes, and other factors to guarantee your rug will retain its beauty for years to come.
Safe-Dry® offers free in-home quotes and pre-testing of your rugs to guarantee that colors won’t bleed and or disintegrate due to age/usage. And to make things easy for our valued Huntersville customers, we offer two (2) ways to clean your area rugs and Oriental rugs:
- Professional rug cleaning is performed right in your own home. This method is normally reserved for mild- to medium-soiled carpets.
- Professional rug cleaning services at our cleaning warehouse. If we determine that your rug needs extra attention than we can perform in your home, we’ll offer offsite cleaning for the best results. Don’t worry; we will pick up and deliver your rugs back to you free of charge!
Experienced Upholstery Cleaning
There’s nothing like beautifully upholstered furniture to provide comfort and beauty to your home. Over time, however, these upholstered surfaces can become soiled, dingy, and look worn from use. If this describes your upholstered furniture, it’s time for professional upholstery cleaning from Safe-Dry® to restore your furniture to its original beauty and textures.
Using a safe and certified, eco-friendly, carbonated penetration system, the Safe-Dry® upholstery cleaning process digs deep into the fibers of your upholstered material, removing lingering odors, stains, and ultimately restores the visual appeal of your home’s furnishings.
While our competitors use hot water extraction, there’s always a risk of colors bleeding when liquid cleaners are applied – or even this liquid being absorbed deep into the furniture, degrading its structural integrity. That’s why we use a minimal amount of moisture in our cleaning process to preserve your furnishings and make it ready to use within an hour. Best of all, our upholstery cleaning process provides an immaculate clean that smells amazing every time!
Allergy Treatment & Asthma Treatments for Rugs, Carpet and Upholstery
Does your family suffer from seasonal allergies or asthma symptoms? If so, the Safe-Dry cleaning method is the best solution to reduce allergens that trigger these symptoms. Here’s why:
- Our treatment methods use less caustic cleaning products and methods than our competitors in Huntersville, which means that your family and pets won’t have to deal with chemicals that can cause other respiratory reactions when inhaled. Our treatments are completely non-toxic, perfume- and dye-free.
- Our treatment method is just like our name says: Safe AND Dry. Safe for your family, but also dry. We use less water in our methods to keep the padding under your carpets from oversaturating – often a breeding ground for mold growth, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens.
- Because of our drier methods, your family won’t have to wait hours – or even days – to walk on your floors again. In most homes, our drying process takes just an hour to completely be ready to enjoy again.
For reference, here are some of the most common time frames for allergies to be at their most pervasive in Huntersville, North Carolina:
|Allergen||Typical Timeframe in Huntersville, NC|
|Grass pollen||February to September|
|Tree pollen||February to May|
|Weeds (including ragweed and dog fennel)||August through November (or until the first frost)|
If your family has trouble with allergies or asthma, your home may be home to harmful pathogens that breed and/or are dispersed through the air each time you walk on your carpets. Once in the air, these pathogens hide in your Huntersville home year-round – even if you regularly vacuum.
The Safe-Dry® indoor allergy treatment drastically reduces the level of allergens in your Huntersville home to provide instant relief. When people ask about the most effective allergy carpet treatment company in Huntersville NC, Safe-Dry® is always at your service.
Pet Odor Removal & Pet Urine Stain Removal
We sure love our pets, but we can do without the messes, smells, and accidents that come with our furry loved ones.
At Safe-DryⓇ in Huntersville, we’re proud owners of our own four-legged friends. That’s why our pet treatment is formulated to not only eliminate lingering pet odors and troublesome stains from your carpets, but is also safe for your pets after our thorough cleaning.
Unlike other pet odor removal companies in Huntersville, we never use caustic chemical cleaners that often leave behind harsh residues that can harm your loved ones. Instead, Safe-DryⓇ’s pet odor and stain treatments are pet-friendly and hypoallergenic, keeping your fur babies safer, healthier, and happier.
Our pet odor removal process is a simple step-by-step process:
- First, we begin by pretreating the carpet with our pet urine eliminator and spot-treat any visible areas of contamination.
- Next, we sanitize the carpets, rugs, and upholstery to completely kill off any bacteria that grows in areas where your pet has been.
- Once sanitized, we allow for a brief drying period while the carpet’s moisture is removed. Typically, this only takes an hour or less, but severe staining may extend this timeframe up to two hours before the area is safe to enjoy again.
To show our Huntersville customers the effectiveness of our pet stain and odor removal process, we guarantee our work within 14 days. If the odors return, our team will return promptly and free of charge!
Why Is Safe-Dry® the Best Carpet Cleaning Service Provider in Huntersville? 7 Great Reasons
Safe-Dry makes it easier than ever to keep your home’s carpets, rugs, and upholstery in the best condition possible. Some of the most popular reasons why our team of experienced carpet cleaning technicians in Huntersville, North Carolina is the right choice for your home include:
- Saves You Valuable Time and Effort
- Extends the Lifespan of Your Carpets and Rugs
- Improves the Look and Feel of Your Home
- Increases the Resale Value of Your Home
- Maintains a Healthy Environment for Your Entire Household
- Prevents Cross-Contamination from Rented Equipment
- Leaves No Caustic Chemical Residue after Cleaning